CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: +61 (0) 452 549 307
Made for us exclusively in Italy, Fully machine washable, super soft and durable
Made for us in the UK, Fully machine washable, wonderful bright colour range
Made for us in Italy, Fully machine washable, Warm, cosy and practical
We have two velvets, A long pile and a short pile, both are dry clean only, chic and luxurious
Notify me when this product is available:
Pay in Full
Our Deposit Plan allows you to make partial payments, by placing an initial deposit of 20% or 50% of the total purchase price. Providing this deposit enables us to begin production, and enables you to begin planning for the arrival of your new furniture. From the date of deposit, you should expect delivery of standard furniture within 8 weeks, and bespoke furniture within 12 weeks.
If you opt for a 20% deposit, we will contact you again in Week Three of the production cycle to collect a further 30% of the total order value. One week before delivery, our team will contact you to take the final balance of 50%. After this, our delivery partner will be in touch to arrange a suitable date.
If you opt for a 50% deposit, one week before delivery, our team will contact you to take the final balance of 50%. After this, our delivery partner will be in touch to arrange a suitable date.
If you opt to pay in full, there is nothing more for you to do except dream about your new furniture. Our delivery partner will be in touch one week before completion of production to arrange a suitable date.
The balance owed is due in full, prior to the delivery of your furniture. If you have any questions at all, please contact our friendly sales team.
Order online to receive our no fuss returns guarantee
order by phone
© 2020 Maker&Son - Australia/New Zealand.
Powered by Shopify